The organization was founded in 2014 in memory of Lyn Olson, who was stricken with a very aggressive form of cancer. In the simplicity of what her life exemplified, she was a very loyal wife, mother, grandmother and friend to all. With her relationships, she always exhibited a depth of compassion resulting from her deep love and piety in her Eastern Orthodox Christian faith. She was born of Eastern European immigrants and always prayed for the needs of others. Individuals needing financial support that are experiencing a medical crisis are required to complete an application process that will determine their eligibility for receiving assistance through grants.
Her family and friends live her legacy through the creation of a non-profit that reflects her values of loyalty, compassion, and kindness.
Your gift will support MCP and benefit those in need. Thank you for your love and generosity.
- President– Jordan Bronston, Woodbury, MN
- Treasurer– Joseph Dzubak, Minneapolis, MN
- Secretary- Father Benjamin, Minneapolis, MN
- COO– Ronnie Spiros Emmanoulakis, Stillwater, MN
- Director– Robyn Boche, North Oaks
- Director– Father Theodore Campbell, Golden Valley, MN
- Director– Whitney Libby, Stillwater, MN
- Vice President– Robert Korluka, Stillwater
- Director – Todd Walker, Eden Prairie, MN
- Advisory Committee– Sandra Anderson, Mpls., MN; Father Paul Paris, Portland, OR; Ryan Naatjes, Stillwater, MN
- Director Emeritus– Father Thomas Begley, West St. Paul, MN
- Executive Director– Debra Korluka, Stillwater, MN
Inquiries: Please inquire at email@example.com or proceed to the application page.
MCP is a public charity recognized as tax exempt by the IRS under section 501(c)(3) and code 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) qualified to receive tax deductible gifts.